Teddy Bear for 17 year old female close friend birthday?

Hey all, so My friend's birthday is coming up. I honestly just met her since she's a new girl in school and we've been hanging out in school everyday. How close am I to her? I guess I've asked her out and I do make her laugh all the time, just incase that's an important factor. I intend to... show more Hey all, so My friend's birthday is coming up. I honestly just met her since she's a new girl in school and we've been hanging out in school everyday. How close am I to her? I guess I've asked her out and I do make her laugh all the time, just incase that's an important factor.

I intend to take her out for dinner in a pretty good place, not super high end or anything, just nice casual and get her a teddy bear, nice size, not too small not too big, but something she can cuddle with. I do like her, too.