titanic the movie questions?

so i just watched titanic and im heeps confused about some stuff.. help...

1.

was this movie based on a true story? (not the ship the chareters ie. jack and rose)

2.

is there really a stone called 'the hart of the ocean'?

3.

when rose and jack were in the car doing it why was jack 'trembeling'?

4.

why the f**k wasnt jack on the floaty door thingy with rose when they were in the water?! if he was on there wouldnt he of survived?! wtf!

5.

when was this film produced?

6.

how old was leonardo dicaprio in this film?

7.

do you think leonardo is a sexy beast?

thanks for yall help :)

• Favorite Answer

1) No, the love story between Jack and Rose was fabricated as a means of adding more entertainment quality to the film, and to help the audience connect with the characters so that they would be even more devastated by the ending.

2) No, the Heart of the Ocean (or Le Cœur de la Mer) is fictional.

3) He was trembling because he just made love with the girl of his dreams, and he was overcome by emotion.

4) Haha this one has inspired myriad memes, jokes and debates (just Google it!). Some people argue that there was enough room on there for both of them. But if you remember in the film he does say something along the lines of, "It can't support the both of us". So obviously it would sink if he got on it with Rose.

5) Released in 1997, so I guess filming would have begun in 1996.

6) He was 22-23

7) He's not really my type, sorry. Too effeminate =P. But he is good looking, I'll give you that :)

• 1. I don't think the movie was based on a true story.

2. Not sure.

3. He's trembling because he's nervous and he loves her so much.

4. They thought it would sink. Who knows.

5. 1997.

6. He was 23.

7. I think he is in the movie, now, not so much.

Good website for movie/actor/tv info:

imdb.com

1.yes but rose and jack were never real people 2.no 3.no one knows 4.someone had to die to make the story better the rest is what google is for

• erlene

I'm beautiful sure they certainly not did. I mean, Rose did get married in a while, however she said in the film that she by no means instructed any person, now not a single soul, about Jack. So, if she had a kid with him, would not she must explain to her husband where her child got here from? So I consider it is lovely risk-free to assert Jack and Rose certainly not had a little one.

The whole thing is, meant to be based on true events but is all a giant crock just forget it not worth the time and effort understanding it. Watch something better made like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! (1978)