Should Tebow start over Sanchez? Or at least be given a better chance than now?

I always relate to the quote, "the better player should have the better position first." last year, Matt Cassal started out as a better player. He had the starting job. By time week 6 came around, the NFL was talking about how Matt Cassal was not looking as his expectations fortold him to be. He was... show more I always relate to the quote, "the better player should have the better position first." last year, Matt Cassal started out as a better player. He had the starting job. By time week 6 came around, the NFL was talking about how Matt Cassal was not looking as his expectations fortold him to be. He was failing. At week 6, fans and teammates put Tim Tebow in the middle of a losing game. Tim Tebow may not hav won that game, but he started his legacy as the comeback kid. He proved hes the better player than Cassal and got the job.

9 monthes later, Tebow is on a new team. Just like last time, he loses the starting QB over Mark Sanchez. Because of a stubborn coach, Tebow plays a role where he CANNOT express how great of a player he really is. Week 6 is around the corner and fans and experts has LONG TIME AGO been talking about how Sanchez is not living to his week 1 expectations. Rex Ryan must want the Jets to fail this year...

Should Rex Ryan give Tebow the starting QB chance for a first against the Patriots, the team that he made his last great performance? If not, y should Tebow be benched over a player that is not better?
Update: woops... i mean Kyle Orton...
10 answers 10