Liberals, would you live in a neighborhood that was majority Hispanic or Black?

You seem to enjoy cultural diversity. Why don't you go live in the ghettos of LA, Detroit, or Miami? Or are you too "racist" to do that?
Update: Realist, you are only proving my point. You Libs are as racist as we are, you know as well as we do that minorities are dangerous and destructive. The only difference between us and you is that we can look at reality right in the eyes. We have the balls to admit what we both already know is true.
Update 2: Pops, you know as well as I do that even the worst of redneck trailer parks are better places to live than Copton, Detroit, or LA. The poorest state is Mississippi. The state with the most black people is Mississippi. You can take a black out of Africa but you will never take the Africa out of a black. Same goes... show more Pops, you know as well as I do that even the worst of redneck trailer parks are better places to live than Copton, Detroit, or LA. The poorest state is Mississippi. The state with the most black people is Mississippi. You can take a black out of Africa but you will never take the Africa out of a black. Same goes for Mexicants.