Is there a way to force search engines to only show results that actually contain everything you typed in?

The words have to be somewhere in the page text. What I mean is that if I take any one of the words I typed into the search bar, and hit ctrl+f, I should be able to find it somewhere on the page. It's really okay if I get zero results for some searches. I'd prefer that; it eats up so much of my time... show more The words have to be somewhere in the page text. What I mean is that if I take any one of the words I typed into the search bar, and hit ctrl+f, I should be able to find it somewhere on the page.

It's really okay if I get zero results for some searches. I'd prefer that; it eats up so much of my time clicking links and crossing my fingers only to be disappointed.
Update: Thanks, but quotes don't even always work in google. I'll still get false positives.