I think I'm happier alone?

I hate being around people, I'm socially awkward. I like being alone since I can think and act freely. Can I be happy alone? I mean I'm fine with being by myself.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, sure, if you're happy being by yourself then go for it. Why waste time being with people you don't like when you can do much better things on your own (YOLO!).

After all, if you change your mind there's nothing wrong with becoming more social, but then again there's also nothing wrong with being more of a 'lone wolf'.

The only negative thing I would have to say about this choice is you do sort of need social skills for later in life: think job interviews etc. However (I'm assuming you're a teenager here) you may change your opinion later on.

Source(s): I'm a teenager and often I hate humanity :/

Exactly the same here. I feel the same :D HI FIVE!!

You can defo be happy alone. And there ARE other people like you so I wish you luck in finding your soul mate so you can be together alone. And otherwise, no problem, coz being alone rocks!

Same with me (well till I found my soul mate).

I don't like staying with people just with the exception of one , I think the society has gone into some ways that I don't find myself.

Of course you should talk sometimes to one or two , to avoid getting bad moods because of isolation from people , but no one is obligating you to live with all the people that you don't seem to be alike.