Fast Charge IC for 6v battery pack?

Does someone knows Fast-Charge IC for in-line 5 AA NIMH batteries( SANYO ENELOOP HR-3UTGB 1.2V & 1900-2000mAh per battery Total 6V)?

I AM LOOKING FOR FAST CHARGE IC. NOT THE BATTERY CHARGER!!!
Update: -------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks Bill for explaining to me that. only thing that am interesting is. it was as simple as possible for me as beginner to understand 1st. I do not care a bought Fast Charge anymore after you explained. 2nd I need it to have overcharge protection.... show more ----------------------------------------...
Thanks Bill for explaining to me that. only thing that am interesting is. it was as simple as possible for me as beginner to understand
1st. I do not care a bought Fast Charge anymore after you explained. 2nd I need it to have overcharge protection.

so basically am looking for IC with over charge protraction for 6V 1900-2000mAh battery pack.