Whats main problem with Infolinks? suspended my two accounts....need help?

even Google ad-sense never suspend my account but this site really did. I know the reputation of this site really good.i want work with it but it already suspended my two accounts.Its written at site's tos that they don't consider page views if at least level. my last report as i remember was 350 page... show more even Google ad-sense never suspend my account but this site really did.
I know the reputation of this site really good.i want work with it but it already suspended my two accounts.Its written at site's tos that they don't consider page views if at least level.
my last report as i remember was 350 page views and 39 clicks.eCPM was 107..my primary traffic is all from usa and canada.This site pay well to both of these countries.
Those who are working as old publisher with infolinks, feel free to give me suggestions that what should i do.
im working with adsense already but i love the style of infolink text advertising thatswhy i am interested to work with them.but the way its terminating my accounts thats really really disgusting.
this is my first post here and i want say hi to all here.thanks
clark
1 answer 1