Will al Qaeda get mitt romney?

Ok I heard people say when mitt romneys elected he will be al qaedas target.. Will al Qaeda get him?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    ANY BODY WANTS THE Mitt Romney who DOES NOT CARE for YOUR 47% of voters? Remember the undercover Recorded Video Romney's WORDS!

    Mitt Romney is a Cat in a Bag ! He will not tell the public about his real true political plans until he becomes a president

    About MITT ROMNEY

    Mitt Romney Mormon

    Mitt Romney is A flip-floppier changes his mind too often Can not trust him!

    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has effectively full control of the government of the State of Utah and of several cities and towns.

    And if you were to read the publications of that church, you would find they believe they should have control of all government too. Other churches also have similar publications and beliefs.

    However, as various churches have problems getting along with each other, the seperation of church and state means no church should have enough power they control any government to the exclusion of other churches - or the rest of the citizens of the United States.

    =====

    Another way to interpret this is that Mitt wants the federal government to "outsource" some of its responsibilities to churches, along with a big helping of money.

    He Flip-flops every day.

    Conservatives, which of the 268,435,456 Romneys will you be voting for?

    He's a successful businessman that knows how to run a business ONLY BY FIRING PEOPLE, He saves business large company BUT let go at least 50% of their workers,

    THAT causes people Not be able to afford pay their homes, THen too many homes forclosures, and then Houses loss their values,

    He is 1% the benefited THE REST 99% DON't benefit!! - he'should NOT work in WASHINGTON DC!

    If you care about family and don't want family members to be send to WAR like Republican Presidents did

    George Bush first Iraq war

    George W. Bush during both of his 4 year term had wars started, Afghanistan War, and Iraq War. Iraq was NOT involved in 9/11 BUT SO MANY Americans were killed in Iraq

    NO war was started During first Obama 4 years and NO Solders Killed during War within Bill Clinton Years!

    SO IF YOU WANT TRILLIONS of $ spend on WARs VOTE MITT ROMNEY If YOU Don't want TAX $$$ SPend on any pointless WARS VOTE FOR OBAMA

    ---------------

    WOMEN should be able to get abortion , imagine if a woman was sexually abused, IF Abortion is illegal like Mitt Romney wants it, THE abused women will have to go through 9 months of pregnancy, Hard time giving birth, and Every time these women look in the child face the child will look similar and remind them of the Sexual abuser , and THESE women will Never love their children as they naturally should!

    ...

  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    How many of these people you heard saying this are bonafide Al quaida operatives or CIA agents privy to intelligence such as this? None? Okay then we have that out of the way and we can call this what it is, an unfounded rumor with no basis in fact. Now then since Obama claims full credit publicly for the death of AQ's leader Osama Bin Laden and disposing of the body at sea without allowing him an islamic funeral or martyrdom and has authorized the drone strikes that have killed numerous other AQ leaders I would think he is very big on their list of targets and they haven't got him have they? I doubt we need to fear for Romney at this point.

  • 4 years ago

    I discover you are an fool liberal and as such have most of the time in no way obvious a tax go back, however on your understanding, that sort of understanding does seem on a tax go back, you ignorant moron.

  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.