Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 7 years ago

Is Thom Yorke, um, sexy?

So this is a kind of weird question, but, I was watching the video for Lotus Flower, the one where he dances like an epileptic. And it ocured to me that I find this mans weird moves oddly, um, arousing...

The fact that he can dance so freely like no one can see him, his angelic voice and his bony face with a wonky eye altogether gives a very intense aesthetic inpression, coupled with his eccentric and kind of cold personality, sexy is suddenly the right word for him.

Am I alone to think like this?

(Then again, I also find Spock from Star Trek to be very attractive, so it might just be me...)

Favorite Answer

haha I feel the same and I'm a straight guy. I love Thom a lot, he's very artistic and soulful it's amazing. I can't stop but love him when listening to Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, it's the most beautiful song I've ever listened to. So yes, Thom Yorke is very sexy! :D

Yes, he's very sexy.

But then again, I find Jack Nicholson sexy too, so maybe I just have unconventional opinions on what I define as being 'sexy'...

Yes.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

You are most definitely not alone in thinking this.

Source(s): I met him after a concert once and he was even more beautiful in the flesh omg

Not by popular standards.

Seriously, whatever you turns you on is fine. Popular opinion is irrelevant.

No, not in my opinion.

God yes! I can't stop looking at him in whatever video he is in.

In No Surprises, all he does is stare at the camera with this weird space helmet (or some odd helmut) and as the song moves on, it slowly fills with water, and I just sit there, and am in complete awe . . .

His eye, his bone structure, his everything, man, is it hot in here?lol