Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Pick 2 receivers to start in week 6?

Brandon Lloyd, Dez Bryant, and James Jones.

Lloyd is against Seattle

Bryant is against Baltimore

Jones is against Houstan

Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

I like Lloyd and then James Jones with Jennings still out. Dez is very risky

START:

Lloyd-that game's gonna be fast-paced and high-powered with offense, and the Pats are gonna get a lot of possessions because of the weak Seattle offense, so, especially in the good conditions at Qwest Field, he should get a lot of targets and a lot of yards

Bryant-I'm not too comfortable with this pick because he'll probably have to go up against Lardarius Webb for at least part of the game, but I think his size will give him a few automatic opportunities that he should be able to cash in on. Also, hopefully he'll score a TD or 2

DON'T START

Jones-the Packers' offense has been off this year, and I don't really trust anyone except maybe Green at RB to put up solid #'s(not even Rodgers). So starting one of many receivers that get a lot of touches isn't a good idea, in my opinion.

Good luck

Lloyd and Bryant. They are both better players than Jones, and Jones has a very tough matchup