Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

favourite hanna barbera cartoon?

whats your favourite hanna barbera cartoons from when you were a kid? because i need something to draw please leave your suggestions thanks :)

it doesnt needto be hanna barbera but please help me

Favorite Answer

Whenever I hear or read the words 'Hanna Barbera', The Flinstones always comes to mind, and I used to love the cartoon when I was a kid. I also used to like Top Cat, which I believe is also Hanna Barbera. Sorry I can't give more examples, but I hope these help! Wait a second, I've just remembered another one, The Jetsons!

I'm totally shallow and was once at all times in love with lots of the female characters - Betty Rubble, Wilma Flintstone, Penelope Pitstop, Jane Jetson, and my favorite cool animated film pin-up of all time, Judy Jetson! Dick Dastardly and Muttley were cool as good. Thanks for bringing this news story to my concentration, or i would have overlooked it utterly. I watch cartoon community almost at all times. I nonetheless decide on HB stuff to the present cartoons they pump out - "Ed Edd & Eddy" and the like, although excellent, are inferior to the old Hanna-Barbera cartoons and even the ancient Warner Bros shorts.

Umm Dick Dasteredly? ^_^;