Whats the Best place to buy a gaming computer?

I need a gaming computer so i wanna know the best place to buy them like Best Buy etc.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you feel comfortable enough with it, you should look in to building your own rig; You're likely to get the best results for price by doing this. If you have somebody with experience in this department who you could get help from, I'd recommend this path.

Alternatively, Alienware are widely renowned as selling good computer rigs, and there's much less chance of an error on your part messing it up, though the pricing generally isn't that desirable at all.

Source(s): Alienware, NewEgg.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

It really depends on where you live. My best suggestion is go to a super market and look at the magazines. Look for a gaming or computer magazine, anything that gives hardware reviews. These magazines have to say the supplier of the test hardware. These magazines usually also have ads for prebuilt gaming PCs with the websites of the suppliers. That's the best place to look.

Source(s): Tomatoes
  • 7 years ago

Online Sites:

Newegg USA (newegg.com)

Newegg Canada (newegg.ca)

Frys (frys.com)

Best Buy (bestbuy.com)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Build one yourself, it's really easy. Watch a couple of YouTube tutorials and learn the basic rules and you can't go wrong. You'll also save a lot of money.

Source(s): Personal Knowledge
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

To be honest.... make your own if you can't make your own hire someone to do it, if neither of those work for u then try an HP

Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.