promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In Big Time Rush, what happened btween kendall lucy and jo?

hi, all i know is i turned on the tv to see lucy and kendall making out and then jo is all like 0-0.... well i also know he picked jo... which i hate (sorry jo-lovers) does tht mean lucy left? thank u!!! , Jo (haha i know we have the same name XD)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kendall was deciding wether he should pick Lucy or Jo. Kendall's little sister said to follow his heart. They make it seem like he wants Lucy but when really he picks Jo at the end! I think Lucy is still at the Palm Woods... I doubt that she left

Source(s): Big Time Decision
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Good day guys, if someone see this, my tackle it. Kendall picked Jo purpose she used to be clearly his old flame. Recall the historical pronouncing? You're keen on whatever you let it go, if it comes back to you, its yours. Jo ultimately got here back. Lucy used to be just getting with Kendall, they felt love however it was now not deep yet. The signs, nonetheless they put it out i literally notion Lucy was his choice, cause the whole time he regarded Lucy's title and an identical face (percenton the window) was shown, however Katie says follow your coronary heart, Kendall loved Jo more than Lucy, simple. His mind was announcing Lucy on account that they only barely bought collectively and he did not want to hurt her feelings, he would determine Jo would not be that harm for the reason that they been aside for a at the same time, but his heart felt specific.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.