Any adventure/romance animated movies?

i'm looking for some adventure and a little romance movies, things like 'how to train your dragon' , 'UP' , 'Cinderella' , 'Ratatouille' any suggestions would be great, any age group, please help. Thanks (:

Don't send me links, I'd rather just be sent titles, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Enchanted is a wonderful adventure/romance that's half animated and half live-action. The story is that an animated princess and prince fall into New York. Steven Schwartz's music is an added bonus. My two favorite songs are Happy Little Working Song and How Does She Know. The cool part is that the live action is handled like animation, like when the princess enlists the help of pigeons, cockroaches, and rats to clean the apartment.

Two other shows I like, but caution against for people used to modern animation are The Phantom Tollbooth and The Last Unicorn. Both are old, and slow, and The Phantom Tollbooth is technically lacking, because it's pre-computer animation. They are for adults who will be able to appreciate them. The Last Unicorn is especially beautifully done, but it's story is, I think, too advanced for children. It's based on the adult (for grown-ups, not x-rated) fantasy by Peter S. Beagle.

Others:

Monsters, Inc.

The Prince of Egypt

A Bugs Life (better than Ants, by a long shot)

Monsters vs. Aliens

Toy Story parts I, II, and III

Coraline

Wall-E

the only one that come to mind are Ants and Ant Bulky