How to act this monologue?

I wrote this monologue fr drama, and it's from the perspective of a 12 year old boy, the end isn't shown here,but he finds a gun that his older brother (joe) is keeping, I was wondering how to act the whole thing, and any more ideas of where to take it from here, please help as the performance is in a... show more I wrote this monologue fr drama, and it's from the perspective of a 12 year old boy, the end isn't shown here,but he finds a gun that his older brother (joe) is keeping, I was wondering how to act the whole thing, and any more ideas of where to take it from here, please help as the performance is in a couple of day.

I’m not allowed to talk to the police. Not even if I get paid. Joe says that. He says if you do you’re out the game. The police came round the other day. I didn’t speak to them though. The nice one said hello to me, but I didn’t want to lose the game. He probably wasn’t nice anyway, Joe says that’s what they do, they make you think they’re nice, and then they make you tell them everything.
I thought they might have come about the skittles I stole. It wasn’t my fault; Liam black dared me to do it. He said I was chicken otherwise. You got to do black dares or you have to get naked and run outside. Liam had to do that once, I black dared him to steal Joe’s trainers. He’s scared of Joe, he says he’s not but everyone is I reckon. Joe says he’s the boss and people have to do what he says. I’m going to be the boss one day. Everyone’s gonna be scared of me ‘cos mum says I’m gonna be taller than Joe. I’m the 2nd tallest in my year after Paul, but Paul’s chicken so he doesn’t count.
Chantelles the 3rd tallest. I walk to school with her but I’m not really allowed. Mum says I can’t hang out with her cos her mums a slag. Chantelle’s mums cool though cos she doesn’t tell her what to do, Chantelle can do anything cos her mums always working. She works at home as well but Chantelle doesn’t even have to go to school if she doesn’t want. I’ve only seen chantells mum get angry once, I went round there instead of going to school, and this funny man knocked on the door. Mum says not to speak to funny men, and just kick them in the balls. I didn’t do that though cos he was bigger than me. I just shut the door on him.
thank you for reading, any tips on the writing would be helpful as well, thank you.