Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 8 years ago

Is Lenovo a good laptop brand?

Are HP or Dell better?

Is Lenovo A Good Laptop

I have found most Dell laptops run hot. Most of the home user machines can be judged by the components it comes with. You don't need a business grade laptop unless you want to dock it. I have 2 Lenovos, a business a T 510 and a cheaper one with an AMD A8. My T510 also ran hot and is now dead. My walmart lenovo works great for what I need

lenovo good laptop brand

I'll start with saying that you couldn't give me a Dell.

As for Lenovo, yes, they make an excellent laptop. I only have one problem with them. They are a communist owned company. Yes, they are Chinese. While some other companies may have their products or parts of them made in China, Lenovo is a Chinese owned company and I don't support communism.

The only real physical advantage HP has over Lenovo is that HP has probably the best stock speakers on their laptops.

I prefer Asus and Toshiba myself. I've had really good experiences with those brands (i have one of each).

• Titus5 years agoReport

Who cares if you don't support Communism, idiot? By the way, Communism will prove to much better and more humane society than your corrupted corporation ruled rotten capitalism.

Dell and HP

are like

Coke and Pepsi

Chevy and Ford

Dell is better than HP

but don't look at the brand name, look at the RAM, hard drive space and most important, the processor. Personally I like Intel i3, i5,and i7 cores, but duo and pentium are good to. As long as you have at least 2.0 GHz you should be fine, but shoot for no less than 2.5 GHz. As for RAM, at least 4GB or make sure it is upgradable to 4GB. Now the for hard drive, SSD are the best but you probably not in your budget so a drive with 7,500 RPM speed should do the trick. Oh yeah, most people have a 500GB HDD so that's good.

Source(s): go to http://www.crucial.com/ for RAM, HDD, and SSD upgrades. They Have the best. Also go to http://www.softvasion.com/ to get VERY CHEAP popular software.

From my personal experience I found Dell and especially the Dell Business brand (Latitude) is the best in terms of durability and performance.