What is the job title for someone who transports wine?

I used to know a girl who took orders from wine and spirit stores, transported the wine/spirits, and temporarily held onto the wine when needed. I don't remember her job title though, just that it paid well. Does anyone know what this position is?

Favorite Answer

She would be considered a Merchandiser. There is not a specific name for people who transport wine vs. other products. For instance, those people who go around from Coke or Pepsi and fill the vending machines, they are Merchandisers. Generally most beverage company's have merchandisers who go to grocery stores and other retail stores to check on their level of product at the store and fill it if needed. They usually work for a specific beverage company.

Source(s): I use to work in retail, and one of the tasks was working with vendor logs.

Wine Steward or maybe WIne Merchandiser

Wine transporter

Or

Alchohal person

Yes it's called a wine delivery person. Kinda of like a pizza delivery person except you don't have to have a GED.

Source(s): Comman Sense

Town Drunk