Is the FNH P90 sub machine gun reliable/durable?

I'm not an expert on weapons, but I'd like to know if the P90 is reliable/ durable under abuse, excessive use and other extreme conditions. Does it jam? If yes, how often and why? Is it easy to field strip and clean? Can I drag it through mud, sand and water and expect it to work? I play a lot of... show more I'm not an expert on weapons, but I'd like to know if the P90 is reliable/ durable under abuse, excessive use and other extreme conditions.
Does it jam? If yes, how often and why? Is it easy to field strip and clean? Can I drag it through mud, sand and water and expect it to work?

I play a lot of Battlefield 3 and I also have an interest in weapons in real life so I'd like to know if the P90 is a good weapon to go with if say, a zombie apocalypse or something happened.
Although a SCAR-L or H&K 416 would be my first choice and I usually wouldn't go with SMGs for their small and delicate parts leading to an inability to field strip & clean them.

Thanks in advance.