Im 17 and never had a boyfriend?

im 17/in grade 12 and have never had a boyfriend. im really starting to feel lonely and like real loser because it seems like everyone else is dating. i mean im nice to everyone. i may not be the most outgoing/popular person but once you start to talk to me im just a goofy wacky girl. i did have my first kiss when... show more im 17/in grade 12 and have never had a boyfriend. im really starting to feel lonely and like real loser because it seems like everyone else is dating. i mean im nice to everyone. i may not be the most outgoing/popular person but once you start to talk to me im just a goofy wacky girl. i did have my first kiss when i was 16 with this guy i knew from the wrestling team (we have a girls and guys wrestling team that im on and we have a big girls team by the way. over 40 girls are on it). but then he told me that he didnt want to date because he was moving to a new school which would be an hour away. now were not even friends anyone. he was the only guy to ever say he liked me. i miss that feeling.

what am i doing wrong? i feel like no guys are interested in me. i mean when i try to get to know them they just dont seem interested. i dont think im ugly. ive been called hot before. ( i have blonde hair, green eyes and im about 5'5. please i need to know. is it because im shyish at first? i mean i do admit guys make me nervous. i always blush when talking to them .
Update: i mean i have lots of guys friends .. they just dont seem interested .... at all