Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

I want to begin to film make.. opinions and advice?

Opinions? I want to begin to make film. I'm not going to try to go for the "hollywood" film maker. Just a youtube film maker. What do you think? By advice, I mean if you think I should or not and I need opinions on what you think of this. I know you don't know me, but if one of your friends told you this. What would you say or think?

The camera cost $200-300 it's actually good and my friend told me he would help out if I do. I already know how to edit and everything.

This is an example on what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/user/devinsupertramp

• Favorite Answer

Looks cool, go for it. I hate the term YOLO, but you do only live once, do something you enjoy, don't get hit by a car, but don't just wither away with I wish. If you make it tell me your username, I'll subscribe.

• Carlie

I say go for it. I love filmmaking too, my camera shoots HD movies but I don't have any editing software. Good luck.