Why Don't Indians Like or Date Afr. Amer.?

I am an Afr. Amer. woman, I am just curious to know, thanks.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am an Indian girl, we HAD caste system. No Indian believes caste system these days. Ignore that other user who said all crap about caste system. My brother is dating an african american girl. I had a crush on a guy who was african american. I am sure there are many Indian guys who will like you!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Indians have caste, and black is low caste

In addition, Indians are very status conscious and blacks have high rates of crime, unwed mothers and low rates of college and low incomes

Indians have to score 100 SAT points more than whites to get into Ivy league colleges, whereas blacks have affirmative action

Indian parents tell their kids, never marry a black because your kids will be darker like the lower castes

Look up Sparkle Rai

Indians have a s-h-it list on those not to marry and lowest is muslim, one step above is black, one step above is christian, one step above is beef eater

Many Indians are vegetarians

A black is likely a muslim or a christian and non-vegetarian, hence 3 strikes against a black

Source(s): Indian
  • 8 years ago

Not all Indians. Some like black people and some don't. One of my cousins used to date an Indian guy but then again he was British. I think it varies from where they were brought up and raised, because I know for a fact not all Indians are racist and don't like Black women like you generalize it to be.

• 8 years ago

Your generalising not all Indians are like that. My friend an Indian she finds Afr.amer very attractive

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

actually where i live they date all the time so maybe its just you or where you live.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.