I like to order my eggs sunny side up?

1) Is it healthy for me?

#2) How do you order your eggs?

#3) Is there a casserole recipe that i can make using eggs sunny side up?

Best Answer

I like for my eggs to have that white skin over the yellow, but you can have yours however you want them. They are fully cooked even if the yolk is still runny so they are totally healthy.

any dish that has fried eggs on top will work.

I like fried eggs, over medium, please, on my stacked enchiladas. so if you like that sort of food, you can make any of the chile/tortilla dishes and put your sunny side up eggs on top if you wish.

As long as the egg white is cooked thoroughly, it is perfectly safe to eat. I primarily eat sunny side up eggs and I have never gotten salmonella. As for a casserole using sunny side up eggs, that might be kind of difficult. I'd just pick a general breakfast casserole recipe and top it with Hollandaise sauce. It is a pain to make, but delicious and worth the effort if you like the taste of egg yoke.

• SK

1) Yes.

2) Over medium.

3) Yes. Chop 5 or 6 medium waxy potatoes - about 1.5 pounds - into small chunks. Put in a casserole dish with one chopped up medium onion, a chopped up whole eggplant (optional), garlic (one clove crushed is enough), a pepper chopped (Bell pepper or, if you like, an equivalent amount of spicy pepper), a teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, Mexican hot sauce or 1/2 teaspoon of hot chili powder to taste, a bit of black pepper, parsley, and oregano. Also add crumbled or sliced chorizo sausage. Sprinkle generously with olive oil and mix in the casserole dish. This should cover the bottom of the dish to a depth of at least 3 inches or so. Cook at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until potatoes are beginning to get tender. Stir everything up again, then make "wells" (little holes) in the mixture and crack an egg into each well. But it back in the oven and cook until eggs are done to your liking. Then eat with bread or rice, making sure everybody gets an egg as well as veggies! I know this doesn't involve cooking sunny side up in a pan, but the eggs will be almost exactly like that anyway.

my favorite breakfast is 2 sunny side eggs (topped with salt and pepper) with a couple of slices of bacon and 4 pieces of toast with jelly or marlalade. Maybe add a small glass of orange juice.

I don't think sunny eggs would be good or even look appetizing in a casserole.

a) It will depend on how they are made but it will depend on the amount of oil used, I use butter as you arn't cooking on high heat. Use a pot lid that you can put on and off towards the end as it helps set that slimy top on the yolk.

If you get your timing wrong you will get a white top, but it may still be soft.

b) I don't buy out.

c) Everything has to be precooked and the eggs added at the last minute and boled and watch like a hawk until the egg is set but the egg hasn't formed a white cover.

Dune

1. Scrambled eggs actually may have more or less depending on preparation. Also, it really depends on the egg itself! In the end, it doesn't matter.

2. I order my eggs sunny side up as well!

3. Well, I'm sure that there are, but i like making pasta with it.

• koala

Eggs are healthy, more or less depending on the cooking method. I love mine poached. Not sure about casseroles recipes.

Just keep splashing the butter in the pan over the top of the egg till the white cooks. The yoke you can poke. At Dennys tell them to grease the yolk.

Source(s): chained to a stove barefoot & pregnant.

Eggs are a good source.of protein... I like.mine scrambled with.cheese.. Or in an egg mcmuffin sandwhich.

Dont know of any casseroles..maybe a quiche

1) It's fine, I think . It's been done millions of times and you rarely hear of someone getting sick from a fresh egg

2) over east with buttered toast for dipping