Student visa question? please share your thoughts?

So i got the f1 status while I was in the USA and I have been going to college and university ever since. Got my associates and aiming to get my bachelors. I have 2 more years until I get my bachelors. Anyway I want to go back to my home country and apply for the student visa. Because the visa would help me travel back and forth to visit my family during the holidays but I am sort of worried I wont be granted the student visa and I wont be able to come back to continue my education, that would hurt me and my family. so what do you guys think? What are the chances that I will be granted the student visa?

I will be taking my associate degree, my acceptance letter from the University that I am currently attending and my new I-20 which expires 2015. So maybe the immigration at my embassy will take me seriously and will improve my chances. Not sure!

I am worried tho, that the embassy wil ask my why I didn’t get the student visa rather than the F-1 status before. I don’t know. Please share your thoughts? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

it should be no great problem if you have the

I-20 you will have to show you have the funds available

Politically perfect suited is nice with regards to the visa. i can not agree thoroughly with the sweeping assertion approximately American on line preparation. on line coursework from a valid college is effective. Villanova has run a application for years it truly is amazingly good. All, or very almost all, state public structures have a minimum of one public college that supplies on line degree courses. I agree that the for-income "colleges" in many instances are cynical frauds. in case you will amend your question to specify which on line college you're pondering, you will get a greater usable answer.

shouldn't be much of a problem if you're a Brit. I wouldn't worry too much,