Recommend me a car with a V4 motor?

Hi, I'm looking for a car. I got like 10k to buy it, I would like something like the 2001 BMW X5 , which is around that price, but it is a V8 car, so my question is what car can u guys recommend me similar to that car in the body and in the price, but with an v4 motor, at the most I would buy a V6. because you know now the gas is too expensive! thank u guys!

I'm sorry I don't know too much about cars, I meant a car with 4 cylinders

Favorite Answer

Hi

I would not recommend the x5 as I have heard that as they get old, maintenance can get a bit rediculous. As far as the v4 goes, they are not very common in comparison to inline-4 engines. I personally like the Subaru forester(I4) or Toyota rav4(I4 or v6) when it comes to SUVs with smaller engines. They hold very good reputations, they're expensive as used cars go, but they will last with the right care and maintenance. Out of the two, I would personally like the Turbo version of the Forester called the 2.5XT. Cargo room like a SUV with the performance of a sport car 0-60 in 5.3sec

Overall its your preference and decision. But those suggestions are worth considering.

• JetDoc

The last cars that I know of that had V-4 engines were the SAAB 95/96 and the Ford Taunus. Both stopped production in the 1980's. You might find one at an antique car auction.

• parise

Jack the motor vehicle up and locate it. it truly is now in comparison to there are miles of pipe! If the motor vehicle has an 02 seen from the motor compartment the different 02 is after the precat approximately 2 ft farther down.

Buy a Saturn.They are good cars and you could snag one for $4000 thats really good. For $10,000 you could get a REALLY nice 4-banger. 07-10.

good luck

Source(s): Flip cars