CATHOLICS a question on St. Paul and Peter?

Without trying to add and distort verses elsewhere OTHER than in Paul's Epistles, please show me one passage or verse that he explains the doctrine of Mary in your church?? And specifically Mary (not lumping her in with all the saints) because your doctrine does not do this. Where does Paul say... show more Without trying to add and distort verses elsewhere OTHER than in Paul's Epistles, please show me one passage or verse that he explains the doctrine of Mary in your church?? And specifically Mary (not lumping her in with all the saints) because your doctrine does not do this. Where does Paul say "Mary". To imply he did is stretching it and blasheming, the Mormons can say Paul implied Joseph Smith.

How about Peter's Epistles, show me the passage or verse of which Peter eludes to any doctrine of Mary, and specifically where he says "Mary".

Christians will not argue the fact that Peter and Paul are highly respected and blessed Apostles whose writing through the Holy Spirit were given, yet I don't see ONE reference to Mary. Not one. You cannot lump her in with the saints or you are opening that doctrine up to any saint, understand? So a group if they wanted could start making Paul statues and worshipping him as well or any saint if you imply this.
All this does is take away the glory reserved to Jesus Christ alone.