Who will win this Sunday? The New York Giants, or The San Francisco 49ers?

Please tell why and what the score will be. I'm a Niner Fan :) WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IT BETTER THAN US?!?!??!?!? NOOOOOOOBODYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

MOST LIKELY and HOPEFULLY the Giants.

Source(s): Seahawks fan

Giants, up till ultimately the final 4 minutes of the Saints/49ers video games Alex Smith replace into aweful. the only performs he made replace into whilst Davis beat Harper and alter into huge open everytime and that TD run. The Giants have a greater useful protection than the Saints accomplish that i think of the 49ers offense will do even worse. Granted Eli Manning isn't any Drew Bree's and the 49ers have a annoying protection i think of Eli is able to growing to be some huge performs.

I'm picking the 49ers in this game 30-24. I think both defenses will have their moments and so will the offense to shine, but i think the 49ers will just make more plays to help them win the game. And answering the last part the Patriots got it better then the 49ers!

49er's will win, they have a good passing game, a great running because of the offensive line and frank gore, they have two of the best defensive players in the league justin smith and patrick willis, and the giants are suffering from superbowl after affects of a shitty season, hakeem nicks is hurt a good reciever for the giants so i doubt they'll win and plus 49er's are home

49ers win. They smacked the Jets and Bills around (there's why). I see a 42-21 victory for SF. All of that trash talking by NY will cost them the game.

49ers. The Giants have not even been challenged this year. The Brown, Buccaneers, Panthers? Cmon. They lost two games to two mediocore teams Cowboys and Eagles. I think they will lose but not my much. It will be a close competitive game throughout.

The New York Giants have shown a good performance that cant be compared with others as it has proved of being a real giant and regarding score any prediction couldn't be accurate.

Who has it better then the niners??? HMMMM lets see the maybe the 5-0 texans and falcons

Let's put it this way...the only team named Giants winning this Sunday will be Posey and gang.

The Bears might have something to say about that, the 9ers are warm boys chilling in the sun. The Bears are men built to dominate in the SNOW. We would cream you in a game.

49ers will win big time, not only are they good but they have a chip on their shoulder.