Has ANYONE played hasbro the Game of Life CD and know this song?

In the cd version Game of Life by Hasbro, there is a song that plays when you are towards the end of the game(nearing retirement etc) and I've always liked the song but never knew the name. Description: >the instrumental kinda peaceful and the drum beat is similar to Tom's Diner by Suzanne... show more In the cd version Game of Life by Hasbro, there is a song that plays when you are towards the end of the game(nearing retirement etc) and I've always liked the song but never knew the name.
Description:
>the instrumental kinda peaceful and the drum beat is similar to Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega.
>it goes "ooo ooooooooo" and the man/lady singing it holds that 2nd "ooo" for a long time, before taking it up a higher note.
>there are background singers going "ah...ah...ah"
i need to know where i can find this song, I've heard it elsewhere so I know its not just one of those songs made for a game.

Does anybody know the song I'm talking about??please help me find it.