Has ANYONE played hasbro the Game of Life CD and know this song?

In the cd version Game of Life by Hasbro, there is a song that plays when you are towards the end of the game(nearing retirement etc) and I've always liked the song but never knew the name.

Description:

>the instrumental kinda peaceful and the drum beat is similar to Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega.

>it goes "ooo ooooooooo" and the man/lady singing it holds that 2nd "ooo" for a long time, before taking it up a higher note.

>there are background singers going "ah...ah...ah"

i need to know where i can find this song, I've heard it elsewhere so I know its not just one of those songs made for a game.

Does anybody know the song I'm talking about??please help me find it.

Favorite Answer

The history of video games involves the development of electronic games, which began to be popular in the 1970s - initially on computers - and soon led to the creation of arcades and video game consoles.

The Beginnings of electronic games

The first computer game was created in the United States, more exactly in military research lab Brookhaven National Laboratory. The program was called Tennis for Two and was displayed on an oscilloscope screen. A simplified simulation of the sport as well. A flashing point represented the ball and the players controlled its motion over a vertical line representing the network. There was the image representation of the players, only the 'ball' and 'block' tennis in side view. The game never left the laboratory.

In 1958 the physicist William Higinbotham who had worked on the first atomic bomb turned two rudimentary lines and a ball in the first interactive entertainment experience on your computer: Maatooka.

In 1961

On July 30, 1961, a group of students from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) tested first Spacewar!, An electronic game developed into a huge computer that cost thousands of dollars.

Having the bulk of your program by Steve "Slug" Russell, with the help of his colleagues Dan Edwards, Alan Kotok, Peter Sampson and Martin Graetz, these precursors of the self-proclaimed 'geeks' ("nerds" addicted to computer science) if inspired by the books of author E. E. "Doc" Smith to create your space battle game.

The program was developed entirely on the DEC PDP-1, an ancient computer that took up an entire table. The creators of Spacewar not thought of making money with the invention, since there was no market, because at the time there were not even home computers.

Actually, it all started as a challenge to Russell: with the new computer with transistors instead of valves and a screen (pieces of luxury at the time), the TX-0, known as TIXO, they decided to do what no one else did for them: to translate science fiction literature to another media.

The TX-0 was eventually abandoned by the PDP-1, newly acquired by the college. Even faster than the TX-0 and also programmable, it was the dream of the boys. And it could be connected instantly, unlike his predecessor, he needed a whole morning to internal heating. They wanted to create some kind of demonstration, and therefore created some rules that your program should follow:

Should demonstrate the capabilities of the computer, using almost all its potential

Should be interesting and interactive (different every time rotated)

Should involve the user so attractive and enjoyable - ie it should be a game

The youngsters then created two ships, a routine to simulate inertia and a random star field to help control the movement. They also wanted to add a "panic button for emergencies", and thus was born the key Hyper-Space. The final touch would be the star in the middle of the battlefield, which generated a gravitational field that could either help or hinder, depending on the player's cunning.

Spacewar was only officially ended in 1962, occupying only 2KB. Russell never earn a dollar by the game - but that does not mean that others do not profit from it.

• Lisa

hmmm.... I've been a Pentecostal for almost two years now and have never thought to play twister. I don't see why we couldn't? I'm almost positive we can, but maybe not as a congregation. Quite honest I think the whole reason for me avoiding this game is that I wear a skirt and am afraid someone might look up it.

get Tennis Titans 1 for free here: http://bitly.com/1rlGvAL

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

Tennis Titans is a fun virtual tennis game designed for us to have an entertaining time with our friends and family.

You should definitely try it

sophisticated thing browse over google that can assist