Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What would you think of a guy with bleach blonde hair?

If you saw a guy who's in his early 20's, like 20-23, and he had bleach blonde hair, what would you think? Would you think it looks weird or would you think it looks good? Also, would you think it's gay?

i dont like fake looking bleached blonde, but natural blonde guys are pretty hot.

It relies upon. if your hair is unquestionably a style of hues, DONT replace it. organic hair colour is wayyyyy greater useful. If its Blonde, dont replace it to black, black dye is in basic terms grotesque. yet whilst that's black already, blonde dye isnt that undesirable

I don't care much for it. I prefer dark hair or regular blonde. And, I'm definitely not into the gay thing.

• Bbb

I would hope it's natural. I think it's gay when a guy dyes his hair any color. Especially bleach blonde..

Gunther from FRIENDS

• ?

cool. looks good if he can pull it off

a f@g who is popular with girls