Best PS3 game to buy?

I have just bought me a copy of Uncharted 2(I know it's old but it's awesome)

I am planning on buying another game for my PS3 and what should it be

I already have Uncharted 2, Killzone 3, Red Dead Redemption,Just Cause 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

So which should be my next PS3 game? Should I buy Batman Arkham City or a different game or should I wait for the later games like Assassins Creed III and Black Ops 2? Please be specific.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

If your looking for a good campaign game I would suggest games like:

1) God of war series where you fight badass monsters and gods like zeus, hades, hercules and ....etc. All the battles in this game are fricking epic. (Only on PS3).

2) Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of the best campaign games I ever played in my whole life. The reason being for this is that creative mastermind Hideo Kojima has been working on the conclusion of the Metal Gear franchise since it was released twenty years ago on Nintendo. There are long cut scenes and you may have read upon the other metal gear solid series to understand. One thing I can promise is MGS 4 has the best campaign I played so far.

3) Assassin's Creed series is a good game if your actually willing to sit there for hours to play it. They are fun, and interactive to a certain degree, especially when it comes to the complexity of jumping on buildings. This mechanics of movement and interactive combat is improved dramatically over the course of the games along with the graphics. BIG advance on the graphics over the games. Don't get Assassins Creed the first game because after sometime playing the game, it gets quite repetitive. Get Assassins creed II, Brotherhood and Revelation. Watch the trailers to these games, their pretty badass.

4) Infamous story line is great. It immerses you in and the gameplay is solid (the climbing mechanism is unparalleled. The karma system works well. I completed the game (good guy first) and instantly went back to play as the bad guy (also the powers and few missions are entirely different for each one, which is awesome). If you like Super hero games unleashed in a GTA kind open word (who doesn't?), then Infamous is your best bet.

and FINALLY......

5) Call of duty modern warfare, COD modern warfare 2 and COD modern warfare 3. These three game's storyline are really connected and has one of the best shooter campaign story ever. These are a must buy to play online and the campaign. The story is intense, amazing and always on the plot. I would give this 10/10.

Some good PS3 games to buy would be Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The God of War trilogy, Portal 1 or 2, Bioshock 1 or 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Little Big Planet 1 or 2, The Killzone trilogy, Infamous 1 or 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Heavy Rain, The Resistance series, just to name a few.

You can get Batman Arkham City because it truly is a masterpiece of a game and extremely addictive but you should look at Batman Arkham Asylum to fully understand the game.

You should wait for Assassin's Creed 3. This game definitely looks like it's going to be one of the best games of the year, with great graphics and epic gameplay. You can get Black Ops 2 to play with your friends but if your going to go solo with that game then don't get it.

Batman Arkham City is an awesome game, it's really worth buying. But if you like driving games, you should buy Gran Turismo 5. I'm not sure Black Ops 2 is worth waiting for. Get Arkham City, it's truly awesome

see i would say batman arkham city would be best for you in the options.the other games like battlefield three just rocks it has cool graphics and you can even use tanks airplanes etc.uncharted 3 is also good but i dont know uncharted 3 exactly

Get Assassins creed 3 and Black ops 2 there both going to have epic stuff like

Black ops 2

-Zombies up to 8 players

-Zombies campaign

-Bad a$$ multiplayer experience up to 18players

-Future Campaign

-Fun with friends

Assassins Creed 3

-Epic graphics

-Long and fun campaign

-Multiplayer

-Amazing experience

-You will learn about history

Hope it helps

The god of war collection. It's 5 games in one. And it's only $40.

There's also the killzone trilogy that includes all 3 killzone games. Great games if you like first person shooters.

Definitely Assassins Creed III........it has best graphics, more than 30 hours of gameplay for the single player campaign, a better story and would be much more interesting.

Unchrated 3 or MW3.

BF3, Skyrim,Devil may cry and prototype2 they are some awesom games :D

resi 6 or sleeping dogs