Simple Accounting Package?

I have a small wholesale business and I am looking for a simple accounting package that is easy to use. I have done some research on the internet, but mostly find Pastel and Quickbooks, which in my opinion, are not very user friendly. I process about 30 customer invoices per day and require a package that allows me... show more I have a small wholesale business and I am looking for a simple accounting package that is easy to use. I have done some research on the internet, but mostly find Pastel and Quickbooks, which in my opinion, are not very user friendly. I process about 30 customer invoices per day and require a package that allows me to add new customers and items quickly as well as have a item search function whereas I can just type a few letters and the drop down menu will take me to those items. I currently use a free version of Express Invoice that is very user friendly, but does not have the item search function. I would appreciate any suggestions, advice and comments. Thanks.
Update: I forgot to mention that I am in Cape Town, South Africa.
1 answer 1