promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Internal Revenue Service in Spanish?

How do I translate "Internal Revenue Service" into Spanish? I've tried online translators such as Google. They don't help.

Update:

This is for work and is time-sensitive. Please help. I'm running out of time for this assignment.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In other countries their function is often called la Hacienda, but in Spanish the IRS calls themselves:

Servicio de Impuestos Internos (IRS)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • arbour
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Irs In Spanish

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Would help if you said what country you're in since every country has different services available. If you live in Canada you can do them through Ufile, online for FREE if your income was below $20,000. Most cities even have tax preparers that will do them for $0-$20 for an easy return for low income families or seniors.

• Teresa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/oGhUL

Free tax preparation and e-filing if your adjusted gross income is $56,000 or less in 2008. At the official IRS website. Go to the Free File Link. I copied and pasted the page below for you to review! Free File Home - Your Link to Free Federal Online Filing Free File is the fast, easy, and free way to prepare and e-file your federal taxes online. The Free File program provides free federal income tax preparation and electronic filing for eligible taxpayers through a partnership between the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Free File Alliance LLC, a group of private sector tax software companies. How do you want to do your 2008 federal taxes? - I want tax software with step-by-step help Free File supports preparation of Federal tax returns. However, many companies also offer state tax preparation though fees may apply. Free tax preparation and e-filing if your adjusted gross income is $56,000 or less in 2008. Asks simple questions, puts your answers on the right forms. Covers the most commonly filed Federal tax forms and schedules. Includes Federal e-file - get your refund in as little as 10 days with Direct Deposit. Does all the math or you. Receive a quick confirmation within 48 hours that your return was received by the IRS. Benefit from Free File's checks for accuracy. Available in Spanish. For more details, check the company's website. I Will Choose A Company Help Me Find A Company - I want to fill in the tax forms and file them online without tax software. Looks like blank IRS forms. You choose, self-prepare, and e-file your 1040, 1040 A and 1040EZ return. Covers the most commonly filed Federal tax forms and schedules. Includes basic calculation capability. Does NOT support state forms or State e-file . There are no income limitations. --------------------------------------... With all Free File options you can: File your taxes any hour of the day or night Get a faster refund in as little as 10 days with Direct Deposit, Know that your return is safe and secure. Save paper - and that helps us all. All Free File options will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our network of partners, but it's important to remember that you must access Free File through the IRS website, IRS.gov. Free File Instructions Free File: Frequently Asked Question Easy instructions for selecting a company Answers to your Free File questions Made more than $56,000 in 2008? You can also file your taxes online through e-file. Page Last Reviewed or Updated: January 24, 2009

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

In my country

Dirección Impositiva

Dirección General Impositiva

I think it depends on the country but it could be.

Oficina de Recaudación de Impuestos

Oficina Impositiva

etc.

• 8 years ago

Banditos!

• 8 years ago

in the USA - the Treasury Department, the tax office, the IRS - la Hacienda

Source(s): dictionary - very easy to use, laid out in alphabetical order
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

The same question comes up again

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

what a great question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.