The giant retailer is getting greedy?

Wal Mart whats going on they will not honor coupons that are buy one get one free Yesterday while shopping at Wal Mart i purchased a pack of Schick razors and at check out gave my coupon to the cashier it was turned down The explanation was if it did not scan then they don't put the numbers in by hand A new... show more Wal Mart whats going on they will not honor coupons that are buy one get one free Yesterday while shopping at Wal Mart i purchased a pack of Schick razors and at check out gave my coupon to the cashier it was turned down The explanation was if it did not scan then they don't put the numbers in by hand A new policy by the management they are not honoring Manufacturers coupons Has this happened to you?
Update: Go with the Flow- Yes i got it from the Sunday Paper And other stores would honor it But not Wal Mart I wonder if it had anything to do with a News story that Retailers were complaining about coupons cutting into their profits