Need driver for HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N ATA Device?

My laptop is running Acer Aspire 4530 and using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. At first the DVD-ROM can be found from Computer. Suddenly, now I couldn't even find the DVD-ROM from Computer. I went to Device Manager and see that my DVD-ROM driver was corrupted. I had tried uninstalling and restart my computer and the first thing when I login to my computer it show 'Installing Drivers'. After installing drivers, it still shown an error message with the title 'Device driver software was not successfully installed' with the message 'Please consult with your device manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed' with the status 'Failed'. Please help.

Favorite Answer

Try www.Driverguide.com. They have many drivers and if they don't have the driver you need at their site, they will refer you to a location that does..

Source(s): tech 30+yrs

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My laptop is running Acer Aspire 4530 and using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. At first the DVD-ROM can be found from Computer. Suddenly, now I couldn't even find the DVD-ROM from Computer. I went to Device Manager and see that my DVD-ROM driver was corrupted. I had tried uninstalling and restart...

Source(s): driver hl dt st dvdram gsa t50n ata device: https://biturl.im/QjbDs