Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What Mitt Romney a Bully in high school?

Isn't it kinda dumb to elect someone that is so cruel and heartless.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    About MITT ROMNEY

    Mitt Romney Mormon

    Mitt Romney is A flip-flopper changes his mind too often Can not trust him!

    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has effectively full control of the government of the State of Utah and of several cities and towns.

    And if you were to read the publications of that church, you would find they believe they should have control of all government too. Other churches also have similar publications and beliefs.

    However, as various churches have problems getting along with each other, the seperation of church and state means no church should have enough power they control any government to the exclusion of other churches - or the rest of the citizens of the United States.

    =====

    Another way to interpret this is that Mitt wants the federal government to "outsource" some of its responsibilities to churches, along with a big helping of money.

    He Flip-flops every day.

    He's a successful businessman that knows how to run a business ONLY BY FIRING PEOPLE, He saves business large company BUT let go at least 50% of their workers,

    THAT causes people Not be able to afford pay their homes, THen too many homes forclosures, and then Houses loss their values,

    He is 1% the benefited THE REST 99% DON't benefit!! - he'should NOT work in WASHINGTON DC!

    If you care about family and don't want family members to be send to WAR like Republican Presidents did

    George Bush first Iraq war

    George W. Bush during both of his 4 year term had wars started, Afghanistan War, and Iraq War. Iraq was NOT involved in 9/11 BUT SO MANY Americans were killed in Iraq

    NO war was started During first Obama 4 years and NO Solders Killed during War within Bill Clinton Years!

    SO IF YOU WANT TRILLIONS of $ spend on WARs VOTE MITT ROMNEY If YOU Don't want TAX $$$ SPend on any pointless WARS VOTE FOR OBAMA

    ---------------

    WOMEN should be able to get abortion , imagine if a woman was sexually abused, IF Abortion is illegal like Mitt Romney wants it, THE abused women will have to go through 9 months of pregnancy, Hard time giving birth, and Every time these women look in the child face the child will look similar and remind them of the Sexual abuser , and THESE women will Never love their children as they naturally should!

    ...

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    Quit bullying Mitt Romney.

  • 9 years ago

    I'd like to see your "PROOF" that he is cruel and heartless ..........Obama did push a girl of all things.

    So you want us to join your whine all because Romney bullied one kid (which he admitted) but you'll excuse that piece of crap Obama stealing candy from babies ?

    Typical left wing prick. Candy coats the devil himself out of partisanship and mis-placed loyalty.

    Obama created a worse recession than already existed. And funny how the recession started after 6 years of Bush ONLY when Democrats took over the chair for Banking, Housing and Congress.

    You leftie pricks need to get a new brain, that iq of 80 just isn't cutting it.

  • 5 years ago

    The entire politicians are sadists. Our votes do not count. They appoint presidents at Bohemian Grove and Bilderburg. Ron Paul has been successful every state. They are protecting it up. They possess the media. Your tv is a propaganda machine.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

    How do you relate a simple act of hazing, which happened a lot back then, to bullying?

    Source(s): Texas!
  • 9 years ago

    His personality type is all too common. Rich daddy, white and entitled. Every high school has a loudmouth hallway bully.

  • 8 years ago

    If that's you're criteria for electing a President then I feel sorry for you.

  • 9 years ago

    Obama was the one that knocked a little girl down.

  • 9 years ago

    I hope he was, beause Obama is a puss and hasn't got enough ballllz to run this country.

  • 9 years ago

    Obama beat up little girls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.