Sopranos, Breaking bad or the wire?

My vote goes to breaking bad, then the wire, then sopranos.

After finishing the sopranos i have to say some the decision made were bullshit and some of the characters were annoying and poorly developed. Fantastic show not close to the level of breaking bad though.

Best Answer

The wire. Each season they looked at a different problem in Baltimore.

• .Asky

The Wire

It relies upon on your very own decision. i appreciate both shows, yet as an prolonged time fan of crime dramas, The cord is the perfect teach ever made. From 2002-2010 it replaced into the optimal rated teach on all of IMDb. Now it really is tied with Breaking undesirable. I watch it from starting up as a lot as end as without delay as a three hundred and sixty 5 days. For me what places The cord above Breaking undesirable is realism. The cord replaced into written via making use of former Baltimore sunlight Crime reporter, David Simon. a lot of his writing is in holding with truly comments. in my view, a lot of what makes Breaking undesirable so compelling is the preposterousness of all of it. contained in the accurate i appreciate The cord therefore of reality it tells the uncomfortable reality that the line between regulation enforcement officials and criminals is razor skinny.