What's your favorite (uncommon) website (don't say google, Y!A, facebook or anything like that)?

and why

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

The Art of Manliness.

http://artofmanliness.com/

A husband and wife blogging team, plus a number of guest writers, written in order to

"talk about all things manly- both the serious and the fun, but with the ultimate eye toward encouraging readers to be better husbands, fathers, brothers, men."

They have a lot of how-to of skill stuff (like workshop, cooking, fixing cars, etc.), analyses of favorite "Manly Historical Figures" like Theodore Roosevelt and Ernest Hemingway and why they were so great, histories that everyone should know, lost etiquette arts, relationships and fathership, and philosophical ponderings about nearly everything.

Not just for guys, mind you, it's very modern with a flair of classical style. I just love this site.

www.tineye.com. You can do a search using images instead of words. Pretty cool.

• dakky

I would tell you but then I would be breaking rule #1.

if I told you I would be banned from y/a :)