Spin asked in HealthDental · 7 years ago

Affordable dental insurance?

I need two teeth fixed, one molar extracted and braces, prefer the invisible kind. I'm looking for some dental insurance, that's inexpensive, that will help cover paying for these things.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zarnev
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Depending on your age and state it may be impossible for you to find any dental insurance that will cover braces. Generally, dental insurance doesn't cover braces but when it does it will usually only cover up to age 18. Even then, most dental insurance will not cover the invisalign.

There will be a waiting period before you'll get the coverage you want, typically 6 to 12 months for fillings and up to 36 months for braces. Because of this, people that don't want to wait will check into either a discount plan or a dental school. The dental schools are usually about half the cost of your local dentist. You can find the nearest school here: http://www.yourhealthplanadvisor.com/Dentalschools...

Source(s): Independent Ägent
  • 5 years ago

At - INSUREDEAL.INFO- you can get quotes in just a few minutes

RE Affordable dental insurance?

I need two teeth fixed, one molar extracted and braces, prefer the invisible kind. I'm looking for some dental insurance, that's inexpensive, that will help cover paying for these things.

• 3 years ago

I suggest one to try this internet site where onel can compare quotes from different companies: http://insure-cheap.info/index.html?src=2YAoijgrNF...

RE :Affordable dental insurance?

Follow 6 answers

• 7 years ago

I know that AFLAC sells dental insurance, as do many car and home insurance agents. You are not going to find many or any individual policies that have orthodontic treatment, and most will have a waiting period for all services except for cleanings, x-rays and maybe fillings. You will have a deductible that you must pay before insurance kicks in. I hope you are able to find something that meets your needs.

Source(s): Work
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Compare insuran ce quotes

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Let this site do the work for you: COVERAGE-FINDER.NET just submit your info and get the best rates.

• Brande
    Lv 5
    3 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.