Are they covering up the brain eating amoeba for zombies?

I'm sure this question has been asked before but what do you guys think? It sounds like something out of a sci fi movie. The article was posted on CNN earlier today and it has been reported to happen in Pakistan. They say it involves water that you shouldn't drink it and it can also swim up into your nose. I know it's a sickness but do you think they could be covering something up?

Favorite Answer

I doubt if it has been published, and is being analyzed to find a cure that it is being covered up.

We may not be getting all the facts, however that does not mean coverup at this point in time.

Take a biology class and you'll realize that the only place zombies can exist is in sci-fi movies.

Brain eating amoebas do exist. In fact they're in many of our lakes and streams as well. However the chances of getting one is very very very very very very very slim, which is probably why it made the news at all.

Seriously, far more people are struck by lightning each year than succumb to brain-eating amoebas.

http://www.businessinsider.com/brain-eating-amoeba...

what the cunting hell this has to do with zombies i have no idea