Sam asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Is my basketball fantasy team good?

Is this a good overall team for the 2012/13 season? Also would you recommend changing positioning? It is a Head to Head league.

My team is:

PG: Steve Nash

SG: Kobe Bryant

G: Joe Johnson

SF: Lebron James

PF: Blake Griffin

F: Kevin Garnett

F: Luol Deng

C: Marc Gasol

Util: Tyreke Evans

Util: Tyson Chandler

BN: Jose Calderon

BN: Jason Terry

* EDIT:

No bots, just 5 other friends of mine made a league, trying to win some extra cash off of each other.

• Favorite Answer

Yep and stacked too but that is expected with a smaller league. And such small roster sizes wow lol. Way too much depth on waivers for sure. I did an 8 team league with 20 man rosters at least to make it more challenging at least. Hope you don't expect to dominate as it is way harder to do in smaller leagues due to the fact that every team's roster is stacked.

Its awful. Jk i guess its ok for a 5 man league although Garnett Chandler and Griffin arent as good in fantasy as they are in general

First you must be playing againsy bots or like 3 other teams your team is absolutly stacked