Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

Who is the cutest, sexiest or hottest guy in your opinion?

He-yah girls! Who is the most beautiful guy in you opinion? Is it a famous actor or something else? You can also show me a picture if you want. Thank you.for your answers. Kisses

Favorite Answer

The one I'm in love with. But there are millions of beautiful men out there.

Out of the famous and sort of famous guys, I like Jensen Ackles, Richard Armitage, Keanu Reeves, Hrithik Roshan, Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Ben Barnes, Patrick Dempsey, Daniel Dae Kim, Viggo Mortensen, Oded Fehr, Hans Matheson, Taye Diggs, Damien Lewis, Jack Davenport, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Colin Morgan, James Purefoy, James McAvoy, Jim Caviezel, Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ian Somerhalder, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Clive Owen, Colin Firth, Henry Cavill, Jamie Bamber, David Beckham, Denzel Washington, Dermot Mulroney, Lee Pace, Eoin Macken, Shahrukh Khan, Craig Ferguson, Toby Stephens, Ali Zafar, Tom Hiddleston, Orlando Bloom, Cillian Murphy, Clark Gable, Jimmy Stewart, Louis Jourdan, Rock Hudson, Yul Brynner, and Paul Newman.

I know I'm forgetting some, but the list is long enough.

• neda

a million. If I were in college and stated a very warm, lovable, captivating guy i ought to go genuine as a lot as him and commence a verbal change. 2. If I were in a room and my weigh down develop into in the back of me i ought to first drop my pen/pencil on the floor and then turn and verify out him. After that i ought to bypass him a word sayin somethin truly humorous about the classification we were in.