Is it safe to say most white guys nowadays are intimidated to date a black girl?

First and foremost I am in no way racist! I've been wondering this for a while and it's a topic that has often come up in my family. I'm black (fairly light skinned) and I in no way fit the stereotype for your average young black woman. I know some people think that we for the most part are loud,... show more First and foremost I am in no way racist!

I've been wondering this for a while and it's a topic that has often come up in my family. I'm black (fairly light skinned) and I in no way fit the stereotype for your average young black woman. I know some people think that we for the most part are loud, obnoxious, and lead drama filled lives. I have never really fit in with my family because I'll admit the majority of them are like that. I for one am open to being in an interracial relationship, as a matter of fact I kinda have the hots for this guy I work with who happens to be white and deaf. He works around a lot of other black females in his area and, not to be rude or bias to my own race but they are loud, obnoxious, and totally fit into this stereotype. He knows that I like him and he has said that he saw things between us being more than a friendship but he kinda pulled back a bit. I can tell he still does like me, he's always staring , and has to find some kind of way to touch me. I was talking to a friend of mine about it and what she said made sense... She said "He's white AND deaf and to be honest he's probably intimidated by you, because most black girls that look like you don't normally go for the guy like him". This brought me to thinking and I noticed that in the past white guys didn't really gravitate toward me, as a matter of fact they avoided me! It's kinda changing now but still I'm curious. I know all of them aren't but for the most part I'd just like to know are the majority of white guys nowadays intimidated to date a black girl? If you think so please explain why

No rude or racist comments please this is just a simple topic of discussion
1 answer 1