Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

whats your justice league movie cast?

and movie ideas!!!

heres mine

superman:henry cavill

batman:christian bale

wonder woman: jamie alexander or gina carano.

green lantern: ryan reynolds for Hal and/or Idris Elba for John Stewart

flash(wally west):

green arrow: forgot his name, but the mofo in the tv show that premieres today

hawkgirl: ?

black canary: scarlett johanson (yes, i know shes already black widow)

robin?: JGL

martian manhunter: ?

Favorite Answer

Superman: Henry Cavill ******* love him

Batman: Young, tall, dark and handsome with an coldish look- no one in Hollywood fits

Wonder Woman: -No one in Hollywood fits- [gina carano she is a horrible actor omg I couldn't stand her in haywire lasted 15 min, heard she's dating Henry Cavill lucky *****]

Green Lantern: ryan reynolds

Flash: Kellan Lutz

Green Arrow: He's Stephen Amell <3 Canadian

Hawkgirl:-No one in Hollywood fits- they're all to skinny, not athletic and don't have that heroine look in their eyes, maybe Mila Kunis but not sure she can pull it off totatly different for her acting and she would need muscle built up

Black Canary: Maybe Amber Heard she would need muscle built up[Scarlett Johanson is to fat not athletic enough hated her as the widow]

Robin: Jake Gyllenhaal

martian manhunter: ?

• ?

I have no idea any of these persons besides for customary, so I had to appear them up. They may be all so...Young. That's not a nasty thing, nevertheless it's a bit stunning. I'm sceptical in regards to the formative years of the forged for one motive: Smallville. That exhibit is more like Dawson's Creek than a proper Superman story. I agree that casting unknowns, exceptionally for an ensemble movie, is a clever choice. Until it looks like it's going to be pure crap, i'm going to watch it. As for the alternative of characters, well, you have got to have the three leaders of the Justice League, so Superman/Batman/WW used to be a given. With the other two they've, it looks like they probably going for the version of the JLA participants from the animated series. I'm hoping J'onn J'onnz goes to be in it. I additionally hope that marvel girl can be as tall as she's imagined to be--taller than everyone else, that is! (i will fail to remember it if Superman is taller though.)

All characters played by James Woods

Christian Bale is not batman here I heard is for batman now

http://www.moviethatmatters.com/armie-hammer-wbs-r...