Is this acceptable behavior on his part, i feel so insignificant?

i work part time as a waitress for some extra pocket money and every once in a while you get jerks as customers and i can handle that but ive never been called names and made fun of before, usually the problems are with the orders but nothing personal until this time. A regular whom i had noticed but never served... show more i work part time as a waitress for some extra pocket money and every once in a while you get jerks as customers and i can handle that but ive never been called names and made fun of before, usually the problems are with the orders but nothing personal until this time. A regular whom i had noticed but never served before called me as "blondie" and then he started speaking so fast that i couldn't write it all down and when i asked him if he could please slow down he said something like "wow, how stupid can you be girl, your job is to take my order" i was so devastated by it that i was near tears, i feel like **** and i certainly got my feelings hurt....i mean how can you take an order if the customer doesn't give you time to write it down, anyway do you think that i should just quit..im not in the right kind of job, i dont need a job where people are rude to me all the time