Poll : Are not muslims going against Allah when you comply with less stringent criminal law of India ?

still pressing for polygamy and other civil laws? is that not a disrespect to Quran. Why are you not making an agitation for applying your criminal law for Muslims in India ? so next time if a muslim steals his hand should be cut ...agreed? when we contend that polygamy should be abolished muslims say that it would... show more still pressing for polygamy and other civil laws? is that not a disrespect to Quran. Why are you not making an agitation for applying your criminal law for Muslims in India ? so next time if a muslim steals his hand should be cut ...agreed? when we contend that polygamy should be abolished muslims say that it would be disrespecting Quran and Allah..Why is not complying with islamic criminal law not a disrespect to Allah?
Update: if hindu robs a muslim hindu law would apply.....i had thought about it earlier.
Update 2: bearing false witness....few muslims do that by touching Quran....what is wrong if law is lenient to hindu ...this is what you ask for...
Update 3: India is a secular nations and it has its specific laws ...those who cannot abide by it and following different laws for their own convenience is at fault....
Update 4: Mogotsi ....what i said majority of the people's view point.....whole world except some muslims are stupid?

None of them gave me a convincing answer i will ask the question again.....i am not a hindu
Update 5: Check out Mogotsi ...he has this particular sentence as answer on every question....
Update 6: my core question is not being answered , so muslims can bend the Quran if it is not convenient to follow ? that is what i understand from answer i got
2 answers 2