Any advice on dating with a chronic illness? Is it possible,or do all guys want nothing to do w/ some1 like me?

I have never dated anybody in my life because I've had a weird chronic illness since I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Doctors have never been able to figure out what is causing all of my weird symptoms. The closest thing I ever got to a diagnosis was when a Chinese doctor said it sounds like Lyme disease, but you... show more I have never dated anybody in my life because I've had a weird chronic illness since I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Doctors have never been able to figure out what is causing all of my weird symptoms. The closest thing I ever got to a diagnosis was when a Chinese doctor said it sounds like Lyme disease, but you have to get a special test to check for the chronic form of that, and I can't afford it, so I'll never know.

Anyway, I never dated because I figured I'm not any fun and would just be a burden to someone, plus it doesn't really matter how many good traits I have because there will always be another girl out there who has those same traits but is also healthy. I'm so lonely, though. I think things would be a little easier to deal with if I had someone to cuddle with and hug and stuff sometimes. I know that sounds mushy and dumb, sorry.
Update: Well, I didn't list my symptoms because there are a lot of them. I do have seizures in my sleep, though, so there's a similarity there with the epilepsy. Most of my issues are neurological, like I have trouble balancing (I never actually fall, though, I just feel like the floor is slanted and have to grab... show more Well, I didn't list my symptoms because there are a lot of them. I do have seizures in my sleep, though, so there's a similarity there with the epilepsy. Most of my issues are neurological, like I have trouble balancing (I never actually fall, though, I just feel like the floor is slanted and have to grab onto something), I have a really bad headache 24/7 and I get irritable when it gets really bad because it just hurts too bad to talk to people or anything, my memory is shot, I have difficulty recalling words sometimes, sometimes my skin goes numb all over, I have trouble processing new information so, like, if I watch a movie, it's hard for me to follow the plot because I forget what has happened so far. Sometimes I have these gagging fits where I just can't stop gagging over and over again for several minutes. I get really dizzy sometimes. Stuff like that.
Update 2: Well, there's acute Lyme disease, which is what you have when you first get bitten by the tick. If you catch it in its acute stage, you can usually eradicate it with a few weeks of antibiotics. However, a lot of people never notice they got bit by a tick and go many years without realizing they've been... show more Well, there's acute Lyme disease, which is what you have when you first get bitten by the tick. If you catch it in its acute stage, you can usually eradicate it with a few weeks of antibiotics. However, a lot of people never notice they got bit by a tick and go many years without realizing they've been infected with Lyme disease until they begin experiencing severe symptoms years later. Chronic Lyme is much more difficult to address, and many people never recover. Some die. :/
Update 3: I never said life was incomplete without a bf or husband. Life, for me, will be incomplete until I find a cure or treatment for my health problem, but anyway, do healthy people who want a partner to do coupley things with think that their life is incomplete without one? I don't see your reasoning.