If your favorite characters, celebrities, writers, & icons were in college in 2012, what would their major be?

Since school has been back in session for a while now, I thought our imaginations could use a recess to run free and have fun. If this isn't of interest to you, then please just skip the question. Imagine your favorite literary, film, and television characters were college-aged and living in 2012, and think... show more Since school has been back in session for a while now, I thought our imaginations could use a recess to run free and have fun. If this isn't of interest to you, then please just skip the question.

Imagine your favorite literary, film, and television characters were college-aged and living in 2012, and think about what they would be like. If Emma Woodhouse, Hermione Granger, Don Quixote, and Stephen Dedalus were in college today, what would they major in? How about John Adams, Jane Austen, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and other prominent historical figures and writers of the past? If they lived today, how different would their ambitions be? If Madonna was 18 now, do you think she'd be the same as she was in her own youth? (You don't have to actually answer these questions; I'm just using them as examples!)

Bonus Questions (answer as many or as few as you wish):
1. If you had the opportunity to choose one of your favorite characters, celebrities, writers, or icons as your college roommate / suite mate, who would you pick? Feel free to choose someone of the opposite gender as you; my college and several others now have gender-neutral housing policies. : )

2. Who would you love to have as a professor?

3. What sort of on-campus activities would your favorites participate in?

4. Current students, are you on fall break now?
Update: I asked this before, but there was a glitch in the system and it didn't post to the board. *Crosses fingers!*