Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Did you know the Yup'ik word ( or Eskimo word ) for bathroom is ANARVIK?

But since there is no actual word for bathroom in Yup'ik the saying literally means "A place to Sh*t"

A simple yes or no answer to this will surfice unless you want to add something which might get you the BA

Favorite Answer

Wow, Your Full of it, Information that is :)

In the very earliest time, when boh people and animals lived on earth, a person could both become an animal if he wanted to and an animal could become a human being. Sometimes they were people and sometimes animals and there was no difference. All spoke the same language. That was the time when words were like magic. The human mind had mysterious powers. A word spoken by chance might have strange consequences. It would suddenly come alive and what people wanted to happen could happen-- all you had to do was say it. Nobody could explain this: That's the way it was

from "Magic Words," by Edward Field

Inspired by the Inuit

no i did not very informative i wonder if you asked that way in english would you be thought of a ill mannered

also did you know that trains in china have bathrooms that the toilet is a hole in the floor you can see the tracks and all while you do your business just think if you dropped your phone or wallet

I'd be surfice to say...No

always,

Ladyitch

p.s. You can say I learned something new today! ;P

Here I sit all broken hearted..thought I had to poop but I only farted! lmao

Now I know why you were reading that book on Inuit words and expressions

• Steve

no