Who would play Cindy Crawford in a movie about her life?

Who do you think will play Supermodel CIndy Crawford about her life, a smalltown girl from DeKalb Illinois, who became a model at a young age. Losing her little brother from cancer, her parents divorced, going to college in Northwestern for a semester and become a supermodel over night. Married to actor Richard Gere and until her divorce and marry the right man and the end of her modeling career where she goes now. Who would play her, I was think Anne Hathaway, Ashley Judd, Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts. They all look like her and sound like her. Who do you think should play Cindy Crawford in her movie about her life?

Favorite Answer

I would pick an unknown actress, the women you picked are good, but a little too famous in my opinion. Is there going to be a Cindy Crawford movie?

convinced whe develop into! unlike i comprehend her or some thing yet hi! She develop into like a finished BIOTCH!She did not even leave some thing for terrible little Christina or Christopher! And what develop into up with the cord hanger crap! She develop right into a toal inebriated and a whore! yet you comprehend what??? i appreciate her!!! i ought to soo do her for Halloween! Oh my widespread scene is the first one the position she is geeting waiting for her day and he or she scrubs her face hella confusing and OHHH! i develop into death of laughter! Watch it at the same time as she chops down the rose tree! organic humorous!

Will Smith

I agree with maxine