I seem to have a problem with Adware when my computer didn't think it was a problem 1 month ago.?

Starting on august 9th advertisement's seem to have been popping up outside of my browser I didn't think much of it because my computer security system didn't say it was a problem so overtime more advertisements came and I kept closing them but a week ago my computer was starting to say it was a problem and now my security system is starting to get slower and slower. Can someone help me figure out why this has happened and was not made a big deal before? (I have no idea what could have gotten me Adware. I don't remember visiting a website or downloading anything that could have and my security system is Microsoft security Essentials)

Google Chrome is the browser. Sorry that I forgot to mention that.

• Steven
    Best Answer

Download and install SuperANTISpyware. Run a complete scan. Remove all viruses when done. That'll remove all adware cookies, and viruses at the same time. You can uninstall afterwards if you want.

What browser?